These soft and chewy cookies are whole grain, refined sugar free, low in fat and full of healthy fruits and fibre!
Servings: 30 small cookies
Calories: 110 per cookie
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 4 over ripe persimmons, mashed
- 1 juiced and zested orange
- 2 eggs
- 2 avocadoes, mashed
- 4 heaping Tbl ground flaxseed
- 1.5 cups wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 tsp ginger
- Very low in sodium
- High in manganese
- High in vitamin B6
- High in vitamin C
- High in fibre
- High in unsaturated fats and omega 3
- Only 110 calories each!
- Mix wet ingredients together (bananas, persimmons, orange juice anad zest, eggs and avocadoes) until thoroughly mixed.
- In a separate bowl mix dry ingredients (flaxseed, flour, baking powder, oats, ginger)
- Slowly add wet to dry, then bake in a greased dish for 40 minutes at gas mark 6 until golden brown.
- Leave to cool for 15 minutes. The cookies should be soft and chewy with a crunchy top and sides. Enjoy!