So you’re just not feeling up to your usual self? Here are some great tips to feeling better, stat!
- ACCEPT IT – Having down days make the good days that much better- sometimes you just need a little cry and a cookie… or 10…
- WRITE IT DOWN – Why might you feel down? Can you avoid feeling like this again? Even if you can’t, writing is very therapeutic and helps transfer negative thoughts out of your head.
- REFRESH – Every moment is a new one and an opportunity for a fresh start. Leave the past and move on.
- DRINK UP – Tea isn’t called a hug in a mug for nothing – there are so many different calming herbal teas- camomile, lemon and ginger, and mint are great. Stay hydrated and nourish your body.
- LOVE YOURSELF UNCONDITIONALLY – You are alive and loved and healthy and amazing! Don’t let anyone put you down.
- SMILE! – So simple yet so effective! Smile and make someone’s day.
.Many thanks to Amanda for this Thinking Out Loud LinkUp!
photo credit: <a href=”http://www.flickr.com/photos/8166661@N02/599402524″>Ketty</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/”>(license)</a>